Cataract Surgery Cost Philippines
Cataract surgery is a common procedure that involves removing the cloudy👨⚕️ lens of the eye and replacing it with an artificial lens to restore clear vision😌.
👓If you’re wondering about the cost of cataract surgery in the Philippines, you’ve come to the right place🏥.
👉In this article, I’ll discuss the average cost of Curgery in the Philippines👀, also the factors that can affect the price. I’ll also share some tips on how to find an affordable and reputable surgeon🙂.
The cost of cataract surgery in the Philippines
Cataract surgery is a common procedure in the Philippines, with many clinics and hospitals offering the service.
The cost of the surgery can vary depending on several factors, such as the type of surgery, the surgeon’s fees, and the location of the clinic.
On average, the Cataract surgery in the Philippines ranges from PHP 40,000 to PHP 80,000 per eye.
This cost includes the surgical fee, anesthesia, and the cost of the artificial lens. The type of surgery can also affect the cost.
Traditional cataract surgery, also known as extracapsular cataract extraction, is generally less expensive than newer techniques such as phacoemulsification or femtosecond laser-assisted cataract surgery.
Factors that affect the cost of cataract surgery
- The average Cataract surgery in the Philippines is around Php 60,000 to Php 100,000.
- Private hospitals tend to be more expensive than public hospitals.
- The cost of cataract surgery may include the surgeon’s fee, facility fee, anesthesia, and medications.
- The type of surgery (traditional vs laser-assisted) and the type of intraocular lens can affect the cost of cataract surgery.
- To find an affordable cataract surgeon, compare prices, check credentials, and look for promotions.
- Recovery time for cataract surgery is usually a few days to a week, with full recovery in a month or two.
- Complications are rare but can include infection, bleeding, and vision problems.
- Insurance coverage for cataract surgery in the Philippines varies, so it’s best to check with your provider.
- It is possible to have both eyes operated on at the same time, but it’s usually safer to wait a few weeks between surgeries.
- Cataracts can’t come back after surgery, but some patients may experience cloud
Cataract Surgery Near Me
Cataract Surgery is a common and safe procedure that can restore clear vision for people with cataracts.
The cost of Surgery in the Philippines can vary depending on various factors, but there are affordable options available.
By doing your research and finding a reputable and experienced surgeon, you can get the best possible results without breaking the bank.
Cataract Surgery – FAQs
On average, the price can be anywhere between PHP 100,000 and up to up to PHP 100,000,.
The insurance coverage for cataract surgeries in the Philippines may differ. It is recommended to consult your insurance provider for more details.
Additional expenses may include pre-operative examinations and post-operative medication, as well as specialized lenses and follow-up appointments.
Yes, patients in the Philippines typically have the option to choose their surgeon for cataract surgery based on their preference also their recommendations, and availability.
Yes, premium lenses such as toric or multifocal lenses are available to treat cataracts in the Philippines.
A number of facilities in the Philippines offer financing options or payment plans that assist patients with the expense of cataract surgery.
The time required for cataract surgeries in the Philippines is usually between 15 and 30 minutes for each eye, depending on the severity.
The time to recover from the cataract procedure in the Philippines is different from person to person; however, most people can return to normal life.
Yes, cataract surgery is generally a one-time treatment for both eyes. Certain patients may require additional surgeries when eye problems or other problems develop.
The decision to have surgery is dependent on the specific circumstances of each patient and the effect cataracts have on their vision also their and their daily lives